Monday 22 November 2010

Feedback of music magazine questionnaire...

After asking ten different people the questions from my questionnaire i have decided on some of the main features for my music magazine. The majority of people only buy music magazines on a monthly basis and therefore this helped me decide that the price that would feature on my front cover would be £3.00 as this was the most that people were seemingly willing to pay. Also over 60% of the people I asked wanted an indie magazine to contain a variety of different areas such as gig reviews, bands, tour dates, album releases and posters. Out of four choices for a masthead 80% of the sample of people i chose decided that XTC was the best title for my magazine this was the most voted choice above other ideas such as Symbol, Rolling Rock and The Pick. Also as i have nbow decided to use XTC as my masthead, i will be using the slogan 'Addicted to Music' as a sell line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment