Monday 18 April 2011

Contents page

This is the final draft of my contents page, As i have previously stated I have based my contents page on a similar layout to a kerrang contents page. I have kept to the same main colour scheme that i have used on my Front Page of green and red. My main Image is meant to show the cover story artist at music awards ceremony for the magazine, hence the itv2 banners and the fanta banners. I also used a subsidory image of another band to show readers another band featured in the magazine. I also used an advertisement to an album, enticing the reader to buy the magazine and compete in the competition. I also made references to News, Reviews, Free Gifts and a Band finder to help the reader find the magazine pages easier to access. I also made an effort to show an image of the main article to give the readers an idea of what it looks like. Overall I am incredibly happy with my contents page and I think if my magazine was in production this contents page would hold itself in good stead in the current market place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment